Thursday, January 23, 2014

a best friend's engagement






One of my best friends got engaged the week after we returned from our honeymoon, and it was SO. MUCH. FUN! Her now fiancé proposed to her during the big Dallas ice storm, and we met them afterwards at a low-key pub on Henderson. I am enormously overjoyed to celebrate these two lovebirds  over the next several months---and at the rehearsal dinner and wedding. I adore my friends' engagements because I am able to get a big glimpse of how well-loved they are by their boyfriends/fiancés. Tyler, Holly and I were brainstorming for several days before the proposal, and it was adorably cute how important it was for Tyler to make this engagement special for Jordan. To me, that is the sign of a man ready to care for and serve his woman! Congratulations and best wishes to two of my favorites and life-long best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment