Thursday, April 3, 2014

jenn's baby shower














My friend, Jenn, is one of the loveliest pregnant women I have ever seen. A group of us threw a shower for her, and I am so thankful for how enormously helpful and talented everyone is. Throwing parties is not really my forte, which is a bit sad because that was part of my job in NYC, but everyone else was incredible. There are some seriously talented people in that group, and I think Kiki needs to start a cake ball "side hustle". I hope that Jenn and baby boy felt loved and cherished to the degree that they are, and I loved being able to celebrate this soon-to-be addition to their family.

Our other friend, Jordan, suggested that we ask guests to bring a book in lieu of a card, so that baby boy will have a library brimming with books and heartfelt messages. I absolutely loved that idea, and children's books are simply the best. I can't wait until I have an excuse to buy them. Actually, I can…but you know what I mean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment