Wednesday, July 23, 2014

coffee + chiweenie




dress: kensie, lipstick: laura mercier in tea rose

Brad, Hugo and I stopped by Ascension Coffee Shop the other day for…coffee. Mr. Fancy ordered an intricate latte, and I  ordered my summer go-to: iced coffee. I think iced coffee is almost everybody's summer go-to, but I really become quite addicted to the point where it seems unnatural. It all goes back to my New York City days where Dunkin Donuts ruled the streets. I used to run (mostly walk) on the Westside Highway before work, and on my walk back to the apartment I would stop in Dunkin Donuts and get an iced coffee and 2 munchkins. You just can't beat that.

I was in the city a few weeks ago and overloaded on Dunkin Donuts and Murray's Bagels iced coffee. It was magic. And so is Ascension with your husband and chiweenie babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment