Monday, June 29, 2015

chateau bregancon







blouse: tory burch, jeans: j brand, shoes: prada, bag: alexander wang, jacket: burberry, sunglasses: celine

This is a relatively short post because we snapped only a few pictures after leaving a winery on the way from Bormes les Mimosas to the beach. This black and denim look is so simple and classic and perfect for traveling. I always find packing for trips excitingly challenging--how little can I pack, and what pieces will mix and match, and how many different outfits can I get out of my clothing items? Riveting stuff, people.  All in all, I felt like this most recent trip to the south of France was well-packed, and that I was able to keep my outfits somewhat interesting. It helps when you have a versatile piece like this Tory Burch top that works with almost everything, but is a little different on it's own. These pictures don't show off the brocade detailing or the semi-boatneck top--and I also want to point out the slight swing/box shape. Not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment