Tuesday, June 18, 2013

yesterday

my portrait of a liver lobule that reminds me all too much of dinosaur scales.

wearing my new favorite shoes to class
top: eryn brinie, jeans: madewell, shoes: nike dunk wedge

i seriously try and wear these shoes as often as i can...
 i contemplated wearing them to a wedding this weekend.

fireballs in water.
(...or lights in a fountain)


Yesterday I spent about six hours trapped inside a classroom listening to lectures about the liver. It's a fascinating organ, but I never anticipated I'd hear that much about the liver in one short day. We were asked to copy a sketch of a liver lobule...all I could think was DINOSAUR.

Later last night, Brad and I went on a walk. I pass this fountain all the time, but stopped for a second to notice it's fireball-resting-in-the-water effect. I wanted to reach into the water and pluck one out. But I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment