Thursday, October 3, 2013

remainder of geneva pictures





























These pictures are a compilation of two days in Geneva. My mother and I went in one day to stop by the Reformation wall and take a boat tour around Lac Leman/Lake Geneva. We finished the day with a  glass of rose at Hotel Kempinski, which overlooks the banks of Lac Leman. That hotel has such a neat pool area--very modern and unusual with the cabanas.

The other day I spent with JB. It was his first time in Geneva, so we went back to the Jetty for lunch, then on to St. Peter's Cathedral. Several people had recommended that we climb to the top of the cathedral to enjoy the views of Geneva. I usually don't love doing the touristy things (although I always end up doing them), so we debated whether or not it was really worth it. And it was...the views were gorgeous and the Jet D'eau looked so grand from our perspective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment