Monday, December 23, 2013

fall birthday












vest: vintage, top: banana republic, jeans: j brand

We celebrated Jordan's birthday
with Scalini's pizza and s'mores.
Scalini's is one of our favorite pizza places in Lakewood,
and we will normally order it when we are at Times Ten Cellar.
They have this pesto chicken pizza that is to-die-for-amahzing.
Be still my tastebuds.

Brad got the camera out to, of course, take some pictures of us
with the birthday girl, 
and of the blazing marshmallows. 

Besides being excited to celebrate Jordan,
gorge on pizza, and make s'more joy,
I was thrilled for a reason to wear my faux fur vest
for the first time this fall.
I normally pair it with neutral colors only, but
played with a brightly colored print this time
and really enjoyed it. 
We are going to New York for Christmas, 
and I've already planned to wear my furry layer with
some brightly colored (but weather appropriate) dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment