Wednesday, September 17, 2014

blueberry tie-dye






blouse: michael kors, shorts: jbrand, sandals: prada, sunglasses: celine

While in Nevis, my mother and I spent a lovely afternoon wandering around the hotel, Golden Rock. I will post pictures of the grounds in a later entry, but let me just tell you that it so beautiful, it was surreal. I'm sure you can see hints of heaven-like grounds in the above pictures, but I also think you need to see Golden Rock-only pictures, or perhaps visit there, to understand how magical this place is.

I wore a breezy, tie-dyed-esque Michael Kors top with my trusty JBRAND white jorts to keep cool for our afternoon adventure. I love the vibrant blueberry colors of the blouse and how crisp it looks against a white article of clothing. I also like this top paired with black--the bright colors pop and seem to come alive and instantly demand a fun and easy-going atmosphere in which to be worn, which I'm more than okay with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment