Friday, September 12, 2014

tropical blue



blouse: sweet pea, jeans: joes jeans, shoes: michael by michael kors

This flouncy, layered top is so flattering with the one-shoulder cut and the drape of the layers. I feel beachy-chic when I wear it, and it's perfect for pairing with casual white jeans or a sexy black skirt if you wanna dress things up, you know what I mean? Although I don't wear this top that often in Dallas, I love seeing it in my closet because it reminds me of tropical skittles, my absolute favorite skittles flavor profile and top contender for my #1 most favorite candy. 

I also think I need to give a little shout out to my sandals that have been with me since college. Almost 7 years of sandal-human bliss spent together, and they still look good with almost everything I wear. Now that is true love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment