Wednesday, October 1, 2014

casual saturday attire



top: h&m, shorts: joe's jeans, shoes: zara, bag: chloe, hat: anthroplogie

A few weeks (maybe months?) ago, Brad and I had the best Saturday ever. We slept in, went to Einstein's Bagels, saw Begin Again at the Angelika, AND went to Neiman's Last Call (the good one). It was the most perfect day. 

When I lived in NYC, my roommates and I would go see Saturday morning movies. We wore our pajamas, or something equivalent, stopped along the way for a bagel and coffee, and smuggled it into the theatre. It was one of my favorite New York rituals/traditions, and I love that Brad and I have re-created it here in Dallas, even if it's not quite the same. 

Also, we LOVED Begin Again. Gosh, that movie was so good and made me pine for New York and made Brad pine for the musician's life (sort of). I listened to the soundtrack for the next 2 weeks straight and imagined that I was back in New York. Sigh. 

I think everyone must see that movie! Go, now!

No comments:

Post a Comment