Wednesday, November 5, 2014

nola morning








top: anthroplogie, shorts: joe's jeans, sandals: zara, sunglasses: dior, coffee: cafe du monde

Cafe du Monde was a sensational breakfast treat. Their beignets were fab, as was the coffee, and it was an odd experience to look around the restaurant and see everyone eating and drinking the exact same things as you. After breakfast, we walked through some of the streets of the French Quarter where I proudly displayed my ability to match the Cafe du Monde coffee tin. 

The top that I'm wearing is covered in tennis racquets, thus I had to have it, and makes me feel like a little girl because of it's color/the tennis racquet print/lack of shape and so on. It was the perfect top to wear that morning because it was SO. HOT , and I felt like the bright yellow reflected the bold colors we saw scattered through the streets on our stroll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment