Tuesday, March 17, 2015

forest green








sweater: gap, skirt: j. crew outlet, shoes: DVF, purse: chloe, sunglasses: karen walker, necklace: anthropologie


During the bitter Dallas cold front we had, I become obsessed with sweaters. Because "duh", when people are cold they want to wear warm things! I looked for a long time (in my opinion), but honestly I kept coming back to Gap for the classic cut, relatively non-itchy feel, color selection and pri$e. I bought this sweater in gray and cream and maybe another color, and feel like they were all I wore for a few weeks. BECAUSE I WAS FREEZING. 

I wore this outfit to a friend's engagement party and was pretty pleased with my ability to wear this sweater in a casually dressed up feel. I picked up these DVF booties during my recent trip to New York, and I love them because they can switch to either casual or fancy depending on what else I'm wearing. I used them in this outfit to dress it up a bit more and think it went well. 

And I love the pop of forest green!

xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment