Sunday, March 29, 2015

spanish moss




















blouse: rebecca taylor, jeans: rag and bone, loafers: ferragamo, bag: balenciaga, sunglasses: karen walker, earrings: anthropologie, lipgloss: dior

I love my poor, beat up Balenciaga bag for many reasons--but mainly it's color. I don't wear a lot of red, which maybe I need to change, but I love the red of this bag because it can brighten any outfit that I'm wearing. It can make something look more chic if I'm wearing blacks/grays/neutrals...or it can make my outfit more playful/boho if I'm wearing brighter colors or bold patterns. Plus this bag is the bomb for traveling with. 

This bag is also entertaining for my family because EVERY time I carry it around my Dad, he asks me if he can have a rolo. Haha, very funny Dad.

I am currently BEGGING my husband for another Balenciaga acquisition, so we'll see if that happens anytime soon. 

P.S. How gorgeous is the spanish moss, and, just Jekyll Island? If you are ever close to Jekyll Island, I encourage you to make a quick detour and wander around the Jekyll Island Club Hotel for just a bit. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment