Wednesday, April 15, 2015

trench coat at dusk







sweater: gap, jeans: j brand, shoes: ferragamo, trench coat: burberry, purse: balenciaga, pearl ring: anthropologie, sunglasses: karen walker

I felt pretty All-American wearing this navy, red and khaki ensemble to dinner a few months ago, but couldn't really resist. I adore these ruby red Ferragamo flats--they just pair so well with navy! And many other colors! They are perfect!

I added this somewhat glitzy Gap sweater to my growing selection of sweaters this winter season (most of them from Gap). I wasn't sure how much I would like the silver print detailing around the neckline, but thought it was a worth a chance because it was on sale x sale and the material was soft. I've decided that I really like it, especially for something to throw on for a quick dinner with friends. It has just a hint of sparkle/detail to keep things a bit more interesting.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment