Tuesday, April 14, 2015

turquoise pom

 



 

hat: anthropologie, coat: burberry, jeans: j brand, boots: chloe, purse: alexander wang, sunglasses: d&g
 
My husband and I went on a walk a few months ago (think: dead of winter), and I didn't wear earmuffs or a hat or a hood like a true chump. My ears were so cold it was painful beyond painful, and I honestly thought I was going to have to seek shelter in the warmth of an establishment while Brad ran back to get the car to pick me up. Or I thought I was going to die. We reached Highland Park Village in 1 piece (barely), and I realized this was the perfect excuse to buy a cute little beanie from Anthropologie. Luckily Brad agreed, so I took this guy (see above) home with me. He (the beanie) saved my life, and it was the start of a beautiful friendship.
 
In all seriousness, I wore this hat on walks for the rest of the winter season and my ears were never warmer and happier than when this little blue beanie kept us company. I think my dog was a little jealous, because I found him chewing on the pom one afternoon. The poor pom is now a little mangled and not quite as full as it once was, but it still shines bright like a diamond...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment