Saturday, July 20, 2013

bradcoopermusic.com















shirt: 3.1 by philip lim, shorts: j. crew

These are an arrangement of pictures from a night a few weeks ago:  dinner for a friend's birthday, cocktails at the Black Swan in Deep Ellum, and Brad's show at the Prophet Bar. 

The Black Swan is a new-ish "hidden" speakeasy, and I think my drink was something likened to a moscow mule, but gussied up with apple cinnamon infused whiskey. There's another speakeasy in Dallas that mixes drinks to your preference also, and I really like this style of service. My order always involves whiskey and ginger, and I've always been supremely pleased. What a friendly pair they are.

After the speakeasy, we headed over to Brad's show. The opening band had lots of zazz, and Brad had a great turnout...there are loads of Brad Cooper fans out there...obvi. It's fun to see my man up there jamming his little heart out, and to see so many of our friends/unknowns sing along to his music. He has a blast at each show he plays, but I also know it's a great deal of work on top of his other commitments. I'm proud of him and his strong work ethic. These days, it's rare to see. 


No comments:

Post a Comment