Monday, July 1, 2013

new camera

 the first picture

 tapas at Cafe Madrid





 spinach and manchego croquetas

 stud with a beer

 fried goat cheese with honey



 wild about harry's

 wild about harry's

 restoration hardware store window

 patrizios

This past weekend was chock-full of pain-filled and unwanted studying, but the bright shining star of it all was a surprise...a new camera. !!! I am thrilled to have something more "professional", and I have been testing it out on anything and everything. I was telling a friend that I think using the camera will help me to slow down and relish little moments. I am praying that's the case. 

We did dinner at Cafe Madrid and dessert at Wild About Harry's on Saturday night. Tapas+ice cream/custard makes everything better, and the fried goat cheese and croquetas completely melted my mouth and heart. On Sunday night, my college coach came in town, and we met her for dinner. Despite all the studying, I did manage to have some "weekend" moments, and boy am I grateful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment