Friday, July 5, 2013

lakeside picnic



















Brad and I took the camera out to have a picnic with us at Lakeside the other day. As you can tell, we are a little snap crazy, but it's just so cool! And we also know absolutely zero about working a camera! So we are trying to practice!

The weather in Dallas this past week has been unbelievable. It's cool enough to walk around and think you might be in someplace like California. I'm exceptionally thankful for this low temp because I'm more willing to walk outside...and stay outside. Lakeside was so peaceful, and it's such a change from what you normally see and do in Dallas. Partnered with a refreshingly "cold" evening, Brad and I were in heaven. We both agreed we should make it a more regular date on our calendars.

I wore a Vivienne Tam dress and some Zara see-through sparkle flats. I love this dress because the pattern and extra fabric reminds me of butterfly wings...and the effect of the Zara flats is so cool. Nude, with a hint of glitz, and see-through so that the nail-polish peeks through. 



No comments:

Post a Comment