Tuesday, July 30, 2013

backyard wedding








 

dress: rebecca taylor, shoes: missoni, necklace: anthropologie

My friend, Sara (and her husband, Stephen), had a beautiful backyard wedding earlier in July. I absolutely loved the backyard setting and casual feel, and it holds a very special place in my heart as our wedding will also be in the backyard of an old home in the historic district of Dallas. If our wedding is half as gorgeous as hers, I will be overwhelmingly thrilled. It was an unbelievably sweet celebration, and I love that this wedding was about their marriage and not so much an "event". 

I wore a Rebecca Taylor dress and Missoni heels. The fringe on this dress creates such great movement and a little more depth to the garment. I'm looking forward to tying a button down or wearing a cropped jean jacket over it for a more casual evening. 

p.s. Those mason jars with the chalkboard labels on them were such a fun and unique touch. I kept trying to show mine off...

No comments:

Post a Comment